Announcements For you
We remain open and available for you and your pet during this time.
- In order to protect the health of our team and our clients, we request that all clients who are sick remain at home.
- We kindly ask that you limit the number of family members that come in for a visit.
- Please try to maintain as much distance as possible from our team and other clients throughout your visit.
- When you arrive for your appointment please call us from your car to alert our team that you are here. We ask that you remain in your car until we have an exam room available for you and your pet.
- If you need to pick up food or medication for your pet, please call our office prior to pick up to confirm that your prescription is ready. We also ask that when possible we process payment over the phone. Once you are at our hospital please call us, we will bring your pet’s food or medication to your car.
- Pet food and medication can be ordered through our online store, ccpet.com/store
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets can be ordered directly from Pro Plan Vet Direct.
You can always call, text or email us. We greatly appreciate your understanding with these guidelines.
The Doctors and Team at Crescenta Cañada Pet Hospital
Customer ReviewsOpinions & Experiences
“The entire staff at Crescenta Canada Pet Hospital is very knowledgeable and friendly. I appreciate their efforts in providing great service to our pets. They are the best in town!”- Catherine P.
“Clean, friendly, kind, convenient location, and recommended by friends for the excellent care and moderate pricing.”- Kelly
“The BEST veterinarians and care for your pets in the foothills!”- Martha
WHAT MAKEs US THE CAT'S MEOW?Crescenta Cañada Pet Hospital
Online Store, App & Forms For Your Convenience
Curbside Services to Keep You & Your Pets Safe
Highly Rated by Pets & Pet Owners Alike
Available to Help You & Your Pets 7 Days a Week
Helping Pet Owners Care for Their Fur Family Since 1958